The registration for the 2018 Utrecht Conference on Earth System Governance is now open. Start the registration process here.
The conference fee will offer participants:
- Admission to all sessions of the conference on Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday (5-7 November 2018)
- Three conference lunches
- Several refreshment breaks throughout the conference
- The conference dinner
Please note that additional fees apply for:
- The Special Taskforce and Meeting Day (Thursday 8 November). Please select this option via the online registration form.
- The Winter School (31 October – 4 November 2018). Accepted participant will be notified by email how to register.
|Early-bird regular||until 1 June||€ 300|
|Early-bird reduced*||until 1 June||€ 225|
|Early-bird co-hosts**||until 1 June||€ 270|
|Regular||2 June – 1 October||€ 375|
|Reduced*||2 June – 1 October||€ 280|
|Co-hosts**||2 June – 1 October||€ 340|
|Late registration regular||2 October – 7 November||€ 415|
|Late registration reduced*||2 October – 7 November||€ 315|
|Late registration co-hosts**||2 October – 7 November||€ 375|
|On-site registration||5 – 7 November||As above, cash payment only|
|Special Taskforce and Meeting day (Thursday)||€ 50|
|Additional dinner ticket||€ 65|
* Eligible for the reduced fee are students (graduate and PhD) and participants from developing countries. Students must supply by email (email@example.com) a document, such as a student ID or letter of supervisor/university, stating that the student is currently enrolled at a college or university. Eligibility for the reduced fee for developing country participants is determined by the country of residence in a low, lower-middle, or upper-middle income economy according to World Bank classification 2016 (i.e. eligibility is based on country of residence, not on citizenship).
** Eligible for the co-host fee are staff members of the co-hosting institutions of the conference.
In order to benefit from the reduced fees for early registrations, you need to complete your registration and pay the registration fee before 1 June 2018. In case of cancellation before 15 September 2018, we will repay the registration fee with a deduction of 30% for banking and administrative costs. After 15 September 2018, the registration fee is non-refundable.
The conference does not offer day registration. In order to ensure coherence of the programme and continuing discussions we encourage participants to attend all conference days.
The conference dinner is included in the registration fee for all participants of the conference but needs to be selected as an option in the registration form so that we know how many people will attend. If you would like to bring someone else along to the dinner, you can order an additional dinner ticket (€ 65) during the registration process.