The 2018 Utrecht Conference on Earth System Governance will be held at different venues in Utrecht.
- The first three conference days (Monday – Wednesday) will be in different venues on and around Domplein in the city centre of Utrecht.
- The final conference day (Thursday) will be hosted at Utrecht Science Park (de Uithof).
Utrecht City Centre
- Domkerk, Achter de Dom 1, 3512 JN Utrecht
The gothic Dom Church was built as a cathedral for the bishop of Utrecht and dedicated to St. Maarten. The interior offers many lavishly and impressively decorated tombs. The Dom church draws many people daily for a guided tour or a moment of silence and peace. The cathedral and its tower are the city’s most striking medieval landmarks. More info
- Paushuize, Kromme Nieuwegracht 49, 3512 HE Utrecht
Paushuize (owned by the province of Utrecht) derives its name to the Dutch only pope: Adriaan Floriszoon Boeyens. It was built at the beginning of the sixteenth century and with over 500 years of history, Paushuize is renowned for many different purposes. Since 2012 it is Utrecht’s most distinctive estate for congresses, weddings and dinners. More info
- Huize Molenaar, Korte Nieuwstraat 6, 3512 NM Utrecht
Huize Molenaar is located in the heart of the historic town of Utrecht. Overlooking the ‘Domplein’ square, this listed mansion has hosted celebrations and meetings in a distinguished yet intimate atmosphere since 1892. More info
- Utrechts Centrum voor de Kunsten (UCK), Domplein 4, 3512 JC Utrecht
The Utrechts Centrum voor de Kunsten (UCK) is a centre for amateur art education and is financed by the town of Utrecht. UCK at this moment operates from four central buildings, but the building at Domplein 4 – 5 is the largest. More info
Utrecht Science Park
Utrecht Science Park De Uithof is the largest of Utrecht University’s campuses and is located in the east of the city. Utrecht Science Park houses most of the university’s faculties. It provides a vibrant, dynamic and exciting place to work, to study and to interact. More info
- Vening Meinesz building, Princetonlaan 8a, 3584 CB Utrecht
- Marinus Ruppert building, Leuvenlaan 21, 3584 CE Utrecht
There is a regular public transport connection between the city centre and Utrecht Science Park.